Sunday, August 25, 2019

Fan Expo Boston 2019 with Marvel's Luke Cage Michael Colter

After a little hiatus from the comic book industry and from the convention scene, I find myself amazed at the level of energy and enthusiasm the fans show for an industry that has been pronounced dead more than once.  Comic book sales may not reach the levels of its heyday but the love the fans have for this industry is unwavering.

The love was on full display this past Aug. 16-18 at the Fan Expo Boston 2019.  The three day event hosted the likes of John Travolta, Izombie's Rose McIver, the cast of Boy Meets World and the list goes on.  For me it was a great day of fun meeting up with some of my friends and colleagues in the comic book industry, but the highlight of the day was meeting one of my favorite actors.  Here I am pictured below with the one and only Michael Colter, the star of Netflix's Marvel series Luke Cage.


I had so much fun this year, like the rest of the fans I can't wait for Fan Expo Boston 2020.

Carl Herring Jr. / President
Three J Productions, LLC


No comments: