Wednesday, May 27, 2020

A message from Carl Herring Jr. President of Three J Productions, LLC

Like most businesses Three J Productions, LLC is trying to manage during these difficult times.  And as we make the most of staying indoors and keeping our distance, while we wait for our lives to return to some semblance of the life we use to know, I would like to take this moment to say thank you to all those healthcare workers out there who put their own lives on the line everyday to help those infected with the COVID-19 virus.

Healthcare workers like Dr. Kim who cared for me as I battled the virus.  For three weeks I fought the virus from home, but not without daily phone calls from Dr. Kim to monitor my progress and make sure that I was taking my medications and keeping an eye on my temperature.  Once I was finally feeling better, I returned to her office to get my blood test done, Dr. Kim greeted me with this big smile and began to thank me for getting better.  Of course it was I who had to thank her for all of her constant care and true dedication to her profession that makes her and healthcare workers like her so special.  To Dr. Kim and healthcare workers everywhere, thank you for all that you do.

I feel very blessed to have survived this virus and would like to take this moment to say my prayers are with those who may be currently fighting the virus and to the loved ones of those who lost their fight.  May God bless us all as we get through this together.

Carl Herring Jr. President
Three J Productions, LLC


No comments: